Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thank you, God for all my friends!!

Just recently, I traveled to a conference and met some new friends!!  I am so blessed to have all of them!! It is so amazing how your life fills with such good things when we are surrounded with "good" people!!!!  I will try and return that favor to all of you too!! :)

What is a FRIEND?? A friend is someone who you can relate with and talk to. It's a person that has likeness and values that you share. It is someone who can listen to you as well as "vent" themselves. It is a special person that you can pray for and they will pray for you too! I am so blessed to have MANY of these!! Thank you, God! You are truly my BEST FRIEND!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you started a BLOG! LOL Looking forward to reading here!

    ReplyDelete